If you can make it then head on down. It’s well worth the drive for getting a face full of knowledge from some of the industry leaders and other wacky dudes like Carl Eckstrom, whom they’ll be honoring at this show.
If you’ve been to the shows in the past then you know we really whoop it up with lot’s of giveaways and killer “show special” pricing on our one of kind board building supplies. You might be asking yourself what else will be going on at the show? Here’s a short list of some of the bitchen activities:
* Tribute to the Masters Shape-off honoring Carl Ekstrom presented by US Blanks
* Billabong’s Art of Shaping Auction LA County Edition
* The REEF Redemption Sustainable Craft Showcase
* Art Grotto produced by Matt Beard benefiting SurfAid International
* The Soul Project Quivers Lounge
* Korduroy.TV short films lounge
* Plenty of aloha with PRIMO Beer flowing
* Book signings “No Bad Waves” by Mickey Munoz in the Patagonia booth, and Chris Dixon author of the new Cortes Bank book entitled “Ghost Wave”.
* Roadshow style collect-able surfboard & memoriblia expert appraisals (Sat only)
* Live music featuring Seth Petterson, Boo Stubbs & One Shot Wonder, Boaz Jazz Troupe, Kevin White Pacific Jazz Guitar featuring Bridget Eliza on vocal , and more
* Longboard skate zone feature LOST Skateboards slalom challenge open to the public.
* Great deals on surfboards, gear and art
* Sunday morning demo the boards of Sacred Craft at 15th St Del Mar 7a-10am